It really is surprisingly simple to get great results for local service businesses.
but as with everything in life, the devil is in the details.
Basically, its 3 things – A great offer, A great Lead ad, and instant followup
Step 1. – Research
- Get clear on your USP,
- your positioning,
- who your clients are.
Step 2. – Know your numbers
- How much does an average client spend (Lifetime Value)?
- What’s the profit on that?
- How much can you justify spending per new client?
- How many new clients do you need?
- Why that many?
Step 3 – The offer
- Use my 10+4 system to come up with a great offer (I’ll find that and link to it below)
- Not free
Step 4 – Use a lead ad (landing pages might work better, but this is quicker and easier)
- Target a local radius
- Aim for a subset of your clientele.
- Why me, Why You, Why this, Why now?
Step 5 – Instant followup
- Use automations to make it instant.
- Call them within 10 minutes max
- Keep calling until you get hold of them
Step 6 – Iterate
- Track the numbers
- Test new variables (headline, copy (offer), visual, lead form, followup)
- Concentrate on ROI